Essentials of Strategic Management
Effective Formulation and Execution of Strategy
Advanced, compact and practice-oriented: from strategic analysis through strategy development to the true challenges of strategic management as well as current topics like business modeling and strategy alignment.
- Prevailing key themes of strategic management
- Best practices from German, Swiss, Austrian and international companies
- Including extensive exercises and practice-oriented case studies
- 39,95 EUR
- 1. Auflage 2016
- 510 Seiten
Written in English, this practice-oriented textbook covers all stages of the strategy process. Besides strategic analysis and strategy development, the true challenges of strategic management, which is operationalization and implementation on various levels, will also be considered in detail.
Further focus: current issues like business modelling and strategy alignment. Ideal for English-language events at universities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Advanced, compact, pragmatic, practice-oriented!
- Including extensive exercises and practice-oriented case studies for students
- Including teaching aids for lecturers